About Me

Hello, my name is Heather Anderson. I am originally from Minot, ND, but grew up in Ellsworth (A.F.B), SD. I moved to Bemidji to earn my Elementary Education major, with a Communication Arts and Literature specialty, at Bemidji State University. I will gradute from BSU in December, 2010. I am student teaching 5th grade at Northern Elementary with Mr. Bjerknes and I will be there until November 24th, 2010. I am very excited to teach my 5th graders and learn from the students and my cooperating teacher!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some Pictures of the Classroom!


Students arrive for orientation tomorrow and I had time to take a couple pictures before I left today, so here they are!
The classroom is almost set up completely!
(View from my desk)
(My desk!)
(View from Mr. B's desk)
Two bulletins boards that I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment